Health Benefits of Damiana Leaf
Damiana is known as the "Happy Herb" and is used as an aphrodisiac and to boost sexual potency. Health Benefits include;
- Increases energy
- Treats asthma
- Treats Depression
- Helps with Menstrual Problems
- Oxygenates genital area
- Treats Headaches and Bedwetting
- Boosting and maintaining mental and physical stamina
- Great for treating nervous stomach
- Stress reliever
How to Use Damiana Leaf
- Can be used in teas and tinctures, as well as powdered and encapsulated.
Cautions and Side Effects of Damiana
- Pregnant and nursing mothers should not consume Damiana, nor should people with liver issues.
- In high doses, Damiana is said to cause hallucinations. If you experience hallucinations while taking Damiana, keep calm and get medical help as quickly as possible.